Temporary Work Visas/Non-Immigrant Visas

Temporary work visas are for individuals who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time. Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa.

  • L visa- Intracompany Transferee
  • I visa- Journalist visa
  • O visa- Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
  • P visa- Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group OR Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)