Labor Certification

A sponsoring employer must obtain a PERM Labor Certification on your behalf for certain employment-based green card cases. This process consists of many stages which involve having your employer go through an extensive recruitment process in order to ensure that you are not displacing any qualified U.S. workers. USCIS and the Department of Labor are very particular about the completion of these stages and it is in your best interest to employ an experienced attorney to guide you and your employer through the process.