Consular Processing



Our firm can help you apply for a green card from inside the United States and from outside the United States at a consulate or embassy. An individual who has an approved immigrant petition and has an immigrant visa number immediately available may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad for an immigrant visa to come to the United States and be admitted as a lawful permanent resident. This pathway is referred to as “consular processing.”