Are you a celebrated creative in the arts? Perhaps a musician, a producer, a photographer, an actor, a youtuber, a model, etc. who has been recognized for your extraordinary talent? Are you an award-winning competitive athlete or coach? Do you think you have extraordinary abilities in the arts, athletics, business, education, or the sciences? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you may be able to qualify for an employment-based United States green card or temporary visa. An Extraordinary Ability (EB-1) green card case is for individuals who are at the top of their fields and can prove at least 3 of the following:
• Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
• Membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
• Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
• You have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
• Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
• Authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
• Your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
• Your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
• You command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
• Your commercial successes in the performing arts
This green card route does not require a sponsor. However, if you’re in search of a more temporary visa to complete work in the United States, a visa based on your extraordinary abilities will require a sponsor.
Don’t doubt your abilities, call us today for a consultation to find out if you would make a good candidate for an Extraordinary Ability EB-1 green card case or temporary work visa in your field.